Court Issued Warrants
The court may issue a warrant when:
You fail to appear.
You fail to comply with an Order of the Court.
You do not complete a payment plan or fail to make payment as promised.
Arrest warrants are issued for individuals who received a citation and/or a court date, but failed to appear in court when scheduled or failed to resolve their case(s) prior to the court date.
1. You may be required to post cash bond for the full amount of your fine(s) to clear your warrant(s) and receive a new court date to appear before a judge. If you are unable to post a cash bond to clear your warrants please contact the court at 281-431-0606 for alternate options. Must be done at the court window during regular business hours.
2. You may post a surety/appearance bond by calling a bail bond company for the full amount of your fine(s) to clear your warrants and receive a new court date to appear before a judge.
3. Plead guilty or no contest and pay in full.
4. Plead Guilty or No Contest pay 20% down and request a monthly installment plan at the court window. A $15.00 time payment plan fee will be added to each charge on a monthly payment plan.
5. You may surrender yourself at the Fort Bend County jail located at 1410 Williams Way Blvd, Richmond, TX 77469.
Capias Pro-Fine Warrants
Capias Pro-Fine warrants are issued on defendants who received a citation, have been found Guilty by the court, and failed to comply with orders of the court.
1. Pay in Full.
2. Pay 20% down and request a monthly installment plan at the court window. A $15.00 time payment fee will be added to each charge placed on a monthly payment plan.
3. You may surrender yourself at the Fort Bend County Jail.
Forms of payment is credit card or money order (no personal checks).
If you have the inability to pay your outstanding fines/fees, please contact the court for additional options that may be available to you. The Arcola Municipal Court is considered a “Safe Harbor” and no defendant will be arrested due to outstanding warrants at the court window or in open court.
Time Served Request
When submitting request for time served, please provide where you are currently incarcerated, full name, your plea of guilty/no contest, date of birth, and dates of incarceration. If you would like a response letter for your request, please provide a self addressed envelope along with your request.
If you have warrants, you are subject to being arrested. The Warrant Officer may arrest you at your home or place of business.